Tac 2 1.75", is not only an exclusive K9TG design, it is a long lasting and durable collar for any hardworking canine! Manufactured with an AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle with an attached D-ring, this collar is made for those canines that need serious strength. It is a great everyday wear collar for any medium-sized and large-sized breeds! These collars are accompanied with Velcro to allow for the addition of any customizable ID Panel. This collar can accommodate one to three patches depending on size!
- 1.75" Mil spec nylon webbing with a 5000lb tensile strength
- AustriAlpin COBRA™ buckle with a 2500lb tensile strength and an attached D-Ring
- This buckle combines the Cobra Buckle with a D-Ring into a one piece unit
- Minimum breaking load is 18kN
- The purpose of this design is to "create a central position and prevent the D-Ring from being squeezed against the webbing and therefore guarantees easy handling"
- With time and wear the black coating will begin to come off the D-Ring portion of the Buckle
- All hardware has a mil spec rating for a reliable and safe collar
- VELCRO® Brand velcro
- Available in Traditional Series Only
- 14"-17" Collar: approximately 8"
- 16"-19" Collar: approximately 9.5"
- 17"-21" Collar: approximately 9.5"
- 19"-23" Collar: approximately 9.5"
ID Panels sold separately. If you would like to purchase an ID Panel, click here!
Tac 2 1.75" is compatible with every snap other than 3/8" and 1/2" bolt snaps.
This collar can accommodate one to three patches depending on size!
This collar is not to be used with a tie out.
This product is designed to fit medium-sized and large-sized breeds. this collar is available in the following sizes
Please measure your pet or working dog's neck with a soft measuring tape or piece of string to get the most accurate measurement. Our collar measurements are listed above in inches or centimeters.
* Refer to Sizing Guide image in product gallery to make sure your dog gets the proper fit! *
Need a slimmer fit? Check out our Tac 2 1.5"