We are looking for customers / followers who have an unsolicited enthusiasm for K9 Tactical Gear and are a genuine fan of our products. We believe in one word when it comes to people promoting our gear through this program, authenticity.
(All have to be checked to be considered)
- 18 years or older
- Min. of 1500 Followers
- Post actively on your page and stories
- Following K9 Tactical Gear
- Who love K9TG as a company
- Ability to follow rules and guidelines
- No ties to a competing company
Requirements per month:
- This will be a 6 month relationship, with the ability to add.
- Promote K9TG on your feed 1x per week
- Promote K9TG on your stories 2-3x per week
Pros of becoming an Ambassador:
- Your own code for 20% off K9 Gear
- Your own code for 10% off for your followers
- 1st to be offered the ability to take photos on new releases
- 1st to know about new releases or new product information
- Featured on our Ambassador page on our website
To be considered for this spot you have to post on your Instagram with a photo of your K9TG gear and explain why you love it! In addition, please fill out this questionnaire below and email it to K9TGAMBASSADOR@GMAIL.COM
Please submit your questionnaire and your post (don't forget to tag us!) no later than Sunday January 22nd 2023.
Give us some information!
- What is your full name?
- What is your instagram handle?
- How long have you followed us / known about us?
- How many followers do you have?
- Do you post on your feed or stories? How often?
- Are you an Ambassador for any other company? If so, who?
- Do you own our gear? If so, what is your favorite piece?
- Where do you live (be specific, including country!)
- How many dogs do you have? What breed? How old?
- What are the main activities you do with your dog?
- Is your dog a home pet or a working dog?
- What do you know about our company and products?
- Who do you believe is K9 Tactical Gear’s target audience? Do you feel you engage with that audience?
- If there was one word to describe our gear / company, what would it be?