Here are a few tips to get the most out of your K9 Tactical Gear products!
- Remove collar before bathing canine.
- If canine needs to wear a collar in the water, be sure to remove any ID Panel(s).
- Buddy bowls are tricky to open, try adding pressure to the middle of the bowl and pulling up on the sides!
- You do not need to treat our leather with any special products; the leather will get softer and even better with time!
- Scotch bright pad and a little scrub can get most of the surface rust on your hardware.
Nylon Collar Washing Instructions
- Remove any ID Panels from the collar first!
- You can then either choose to wipe down or soak your collar, depending on level of cleaning the collar requires.
- Use lukewarm water with some dish soap!
- Let the collar air dry and you will be good to go!
Harness Washing Instructions
- Remove all patches, lights, etc.
- Have all your brushes and vacuum hose ready.
- Vacuum the entire harness and follow up with brushing the excess hair off, then repeat until desired cleanliness.
- If extra mud or debris needs cleaned off use a damp cloth to wipe down should do the trick.
- Put it back together and enjoy!
- We have an Instagram highlight video of step by step directions. It is under the highlight "Wear & Care". You can see it here.