This is the first ever K9 Tactical Gear Puppy Collar!
This collar is the quality you want and know from the K9 Tactical Gear design team. This collar is meant to maintain the tactical look, while being more affordable for the little ones that grow up too fast.
- Single-ply 1" pack webbing sewn onto a single-ply 1" pet webbing
- Soft, lightweight, and just rigid enough
- Collar does not come with velcro, because it will take away the ability to adjust the collar
- Materials and Hardware are all from the USA
- Weighs 1.8 ounces
1" Duraflex Plastic Mojave HD buckle. 200lb break strength
- Plastic Slide Adjuster and D-Ring (rated at 400lb) to help keep collar lightweight
- Available in Traditional and Elite Series
This collar does not come with velcro, so there is no availability for any ID Panels.
This collar is not to be used with a tie out.
This product is designed for only puppy's, 6 months and younger.
This collar adjusts from 11.5" to 13.5", only one size is available!
Larger sizes are unavailable for this collar.
Please measure your pet or working dog's neck with a soft measuring tape or piece of strong to get the most accurate measurement. Our collar measurements are listed above in inches.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIME & SHIPPING:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns or exchanges page for more information.