- Do you want a single handle or a dual handle?
- Dual handles are helpful for having more control when in a tight situation and need to keep your dog close
- The dual handle is located at the snap (dog) end of the lead
- What type of snap is best for you?
- See photo for options
- Do you want an O Ring in your handle?
- An O Ring is a circular piece of hardware made out of solid brass that is placed in the handle of a leash
- This is common for off lead training where you can attach the snap end of the lead to the handle (Around waist, shoulders, etc.)
This product is NOT to be used as a Tie-Out.
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments