Our Light Tactical Collar is an exclusive K9 Tactical Gear Design. As of 2019 we have revamped and released this collar to make a lightweight tactical collar! The weight of this collar does not discredit the strength and durability it can withstand! The use of an adjusting slide lock fastener as opposed to a buckle enables the collar to stay light in weight.
It is a great everyday wear collar for any medium-sized and large-sized breeds! These collars are designed with Velcro to allow for the SlideBloc to be secure but also the addition of any customizable ID Panel. This collar will vary on the amount of ID Panels it can accommodate.
- 1.75" Mil spec nylon webbing with a 5000 lb tensile strength
- AustriAlpin SlideBloc with a 15kN proof load (over 3,300 lbs!)
- 2500 lb Rated V-Ring
- Nylon is held down by hook and loop VELCRO® Brand velcro
- All hardware has a mil spec rating for a reliable and safe collar
- Weighs approximately 5.6 oz.
- Available in Traditional Series Only
Please ensure that when putting collar on dog it is being properly assembled. The webbing goes underneath the bar of the SlideBloc and goes back over the middle bar on the Slidebloc.
- 14"-16" Collar: approximately 3.5"
- 17"-20" Collar: approximately 5"
- 19"-23" Collar: approximately 5"
Velcro runs the whole length of the collar. Amount of available velcro will depend on where the collar is adjusted.
ID Panels sold separately. If you would like to purchase an ID Panel, click here!
This collar will vary on the amount of ID Panels it can accommodate.
This collar is not to be used with a tie out.
This product is designed to fit medium-sized and large-sized breeds. this collar is available in the following sizes
Please measure your pet or working dog's neck with a soft measuring tape or piece of string to get the most accurate measurement. Our collar measurements are listed above in inches or centimeters.
Refer to Sizing Guide image in product gallery to make sure your dog gets the proper fit!
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments