The E-Tac Collar is an Exclusive K9TG design! Do not be fooled by copycat products, we are the original designer of this product!
Our designers have combined the e-collar and original tac collar into one! This allows for an elimination of an extra piece of equipment on your dog. Manufactured with an AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle and a 2500lb rated V-ring this collar was designed to be put to work. It is a great option for those canines of any medium-sized and large-sized breeds! These collars are accompanied with Velcro to allow for the addition of any customizable ID Panel. This collar is only able to have one ID panel at a time.
- 1.75" Mil spec nylon webbing with a 5000lb tensile strength
- 2500lb Rated V-Ring
- COBRA™ buckle
- 2500lb tensile strength
- Minimum breaking load is 18kN
- All hardware has a mil spec rating for a reliable and safe collar
- Available in Traditional Series Only
- 14"-17" Collar: approximately 6"
- 16"-19" Collar: approximately 6"
- 17"-21" Collar: approximately 6"
- 19"-23" Collar: approximately 6"
ID Panels sold separately. If you would like to purchase an ID Panel, click here!
This collar only has space for one ID panel.
This collar is not to be used with a tie out.
- We are a dealer for: Dogtra, Tritronics, E-Collar Technologies
- As long as the contact points can be unscrewed from your e-collar receiver, your collar should work for our E-Tac Collar
Charging Your E-Collar:
- There is not a hole for the charging port
- The hole you will see is specifically for Tritronics collars
- You can simply push the nylon webbing aside to plug your charging cord in
- It will not damage the nylon
- You also can remove the probes and take the E-Collar out of the collar to charge
E-Collar must have removable contact points to work with this collar.
This product is designed to fit medium-sized and large-sized breeds. this collar is available in the following sizes
Please measure your pet or working dog's neck with a soft measuring tape or piece of string to get the most accurate measurement. Our collar measurements are listed above in inches or centimeters.
Please get a snug measurement of your dogs neck to fit this collar properly.
Refer to Sizing Guide image in product gallery to make sure your dog gets the proper fit!