Super Heavy Weight BioThane Beta is a staple here at K9TG. This easy to hold material is great for the outdoors as it does not pick up foreign matter and does not easily knot. It is great for every day use, nose work, search and rescue, detection work and out on the field. It is stink proof, waterproof and easy to clean.
This is not the same as heavy weight beta. Super Heavy Weight beta is 0.15" thick with a break strength of 3,000lbs while Heavy Weight Beta is 0.10" thick with a break strength of 1,000lbs.
New Release: Chicago Post
The difference between the Chicago Post and Sewn & Riveted option is entirely aesthetic. The tensile strength of the assembly is identical for both options but the Chicago Post has a more modern appearance at a lower cost.
- We use solid brass bolt snaps, due to their strength and resistance to rust
- Chicago posts are all coated with thread-lock. The posts will not be able to be unscrewed.
- Sewn and riveted leashes feature a heavy-duty stitch and rivets to ensure a secure and durable lead. This option does not support a control handle.
- BioThane Beta material is basically a polyester webbing with a PVC coating that makes it more durable, waterproof, easy to clean and weldable
- 3000lb break strength
- This product is NOT to be used as a Tie-Out.
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information. There is a 30% restocking fee for all Biothane Beta products being returned or exchanged.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments