- Our bungee lead is made of 1", tubular nylon webbing.
- The lengths will have two different numbers due to the lead's length at rest and the lead's length while extended.
- The control handle option allows the owner to quickly have control over the dog by using it as a traffic lead.
- This leash is recommended for those wanting to connect it to themselves for hands free while still allowing the dog to have a little room to explore.
- The Bungee Leash is not recommended to replace an everyday leash. For training purposes, this is not a leash that can become tight for corrections. It is not to be used as a tie out, and is best when paired with a belt release.
- What type of snap is best for you?
- See photo for options
- Do you want an O Ring in your handle?
- An O Ring is a circular piece of hardware made out of solid brass that is placed in the handle of a leash
- This is common for off lead training where you can attach the snap end of the lead to the handle (Around waist, shoulders, etc.)
- Do you want a control handle?
- Add a control handle for option to use bungee as traffic lead.
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments