Please do not add this item to your cart. Please contact us if you are interested in this item, as it is a custom order, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 652-8333.
Each vest is uniquely designed by putting 3 individual components together to create this custom fitted vest. There are multiple size panels available to create this custom fitted ballistic vest.
The benefit of this vest is that different size panels can be purchased without purchasing a new vest for a new dog or for use on a different dog. The vest is still adjustable within it's custom fit. The 4 straps of the vest are each individual to enable a custom fit no matter which size panel your dog requires.
We only use the highest quality material and hardware on our vests, for a dependable long life.
Exclusive K9 Tactical Gear Design & Patent Pending
- Ballistic Threat Level II model 1216 Certified to the NIJ 0101.06 Standard
- Spike Level 2 Certified to the NIJ 0115.00 Standard
- 1,000 Denier nylon webbing
- Aluminum Cobra Buckles
- 9kn 2500lb proof-load test buckle
- No Rappel
- 1 Heavy Duty Metal D-Rings
- 2 'POLICE', 'SHERIFF', or 'K9 UNIT' ID panels included
- Please specify the ID panels you would like when we are in contact about the details of your vest
- Send us your department patches and we will happily sew them on at no charge
- Includes protection of your choice
Each carrier comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty. ou will receive warranty information on the panels that was provided through our Ballistics Company. Vests should be checked each and every time before and after use for any type of wear. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to maintain the vest.
The common lead time on this product is 8-12 weeks
All sales are final.