Our line of Leather Working Harnesses are made with the highest quality materials one could source. These collars include extremely unique leather, top quality hardware, and solid brass peened rivets to make them the best leather collars are on the market.
We searched years to find the "ultimate" leather that is both strong yet supple, while ready to withstand all weather conditions. Once we were able to find this within a unique tannery that provided us with these conditions to our standards, we launched our leather line almost 20 years ago. Between our leashes, collars, and leather harnesses, we have 20 years of nothing but positive reviews.
All our leather goods are completely hand made with the upmost attention to detail.
What sets our Leather Harness apart:
- Great for all kinds of working dog training
- 5 easy points of adjustment for proper customized fit
- Sturdy ring on top to connect to for all working types of training
- Additional ring on bottom for tracking or trailing
- Front pad is lined with neoprene for added cushion and resistant to bacteria from water / sweat during training
- Offered in standard buckle and quick release options
- Exclusive K9 Tactical Gear Design
- Neck 23"-27"
- Girth 25"-33"
- Most GSD
- Neck 22"-28"
- Girth 31"-37"
- Neck 24"-33"
- Girth 31"-43"
- Made with 1" wide European Leather straps
- Solid brass hardware
- Solid brass rivets with a burr post
- All points of attachment have double rivets to ensure strength
- The handle on top of the harness is constructed with one continuous piece of leather and enables the handler to control the dog
- The handle also allows better control during deployment of the K9
- 2 Large O Rings for faster attachment of the leash
- Each O-ring allows different K9 control options
- Additional O-ring on the bottom of the harness for attachment during tracking or trailing
- The front of the harness has a neoprene pad inside the leather pad for the comfort of the dog.
- Neoprene will not mat down and is resistant to bacteria growth that other padding materials are subject to
K9 Tactical Gear uses a specialty, high quality leather that has been tanned for extreme conditions. The leather is not effected by water, sun or sand. We feel this leather is safer than others on the market because the durability of the leather is not effected by extreme working conditions. This leather does not need to be conditioned to keep it from drying out and it will not get "gummy" when wet. We feel that using brass snaps is the safest choice of metals because it is the most resistant to rust and it is strong. We hand braid this snap onto the lead instead of stitching because we feel it is safer and stronger. Thread can deteriorate due to wear and sun, but the braid is strong and will not fail.