Exclusive K9 Tactical Gear Design
This harness was designed and built for reliability for working dog training. Our harness has five points of adjustment to make a custom fit to each dog for comfort. All points of attachment have double rivets to ensure strength.
- Neck 23"-27"
- Girth 25"-33"
- Most GSD
- Neck 22"-28"
- Girth 31"-37"
- Neck 24"-33"
- Girth 31"-43"
- Made with 1" wide European Leather straps
- Solid brass hardware
- Solid brass rivets with a burr post
- All points of attachment have double rivets to ensure strength
- The handle on top of the harness is constructed with one continuous piece of leather and enables the handler to control the dog
- The handle also allows better control during deployment of the K9
- 2 Large O Rings for faster attachment of the leash
- Each O-ring allows different K9 control options
- Additional O-ring on the bottom of the harness for attachment during tracking or trailing
- The front of the harness has a neoprene pad inside the leather pad for the comfort of the dog.
- Neoprene will not mat down and is resistant to bacteria growth that other padding materials are subject to
K9 Tactical Gear uses a specialty, high quality leather that has been tanned for extreme conditions. The leather is not affected by water, sun or sand. We feel this leather is safer than others on the market because the durability of the leather is not affected by extreme working conditions. This leather does not need to be conditioned to keep it from drying out and it will not get "gummy" when wet. We feel that using brass snaps is the safest choice of metals because it is the most resistant to rust and it is strong. We hand braid this snap onto the lead instead of stitching because we feel it is safer and stronger. Thread can deteriorate due to wear and sun, but the braid is strong and will not fail.
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments