This sleeve has an extra large bite surface with a very smooth transition between the bite bar and the sleeve. It is an excellent training sleeve for teaching dogs open up wide. And it is an excellent trial sleeve allowing dogs to show a nice full grip. It is often called the "big trial sleeve" for two reasons:
1) this sleeve has an extra large bite surface and requires extra large sleeve covers.
2) this sleeve is used in big trials (national and international competition level).
Both the bite bar and the barrel are slightly flexible which also allows the dog to maintain a full, hard grip. The forearm has a soft lining and both elbow and hand have lots of space! The top shoulder piece is made of plastic which is body-shaped and padded. Full, hard grip equals full points! It easy to see why this is such a popular sleeve.
Note This sleeve REQUIRES the D9508 Sleeve Cover in Jute or Bite Suit Material
Production lead time:
This product will ship in 1-3 business days if ordered individually. If combined with products that are made to order, this product will be shipped in accordance with our standard production lead time shown on the home page.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments