The Tac 2 1.5" is a great collar for all applications! This collar is a great option for a quick walk around the block or a long hike, or even to make a statement at the local dog park! It is a great option to add to your gear bag. No matter what your day has planned, this is the collar for your canine.
This size of the Tac 2 uses the 1.5” (38mm) Austria Alpin D-Ring Cobra. The unique function of this buckle is that the attachment point for the leash is built right into it!
This collar starts off with a 1.5” Type 7 rigid webbing. It is then sewn to a 1.5” Pack style webbing which adds a little more rigidity and additional strength. This is how we are able to offer this collar in both our Traditional Series and Elite Series color options.
Both sizes of this collar has 8” of Velcro to allow the addition of a custom ID Panel or pvc patches.
- Two-ply 1.5" wide Type 7 webbing for strength, rigidity and durability
- This is the same material we make the Defender Harness out of, but in a narrower width
- Bonded with 1.5" pack webbing for a sleek design and pattern options
- Collar comes with 8" of VELCRO® Brand velcro
- AustriAlpin COBRA™ buckle with a 2500lb tensile strength and an attached D-Ring. This buckle combines the Cobra Buckle with a D-Ring into a one piece unit
- Minimum breaking load is 18kN
- The purpose of this design is to "create a central position and prevent the D-Ring from being squeezed against the webbing and therefore guarantees easy handling"
- 13"-19" Collar: approximately 8"
- 18"-23" Collar: approximately 8"
ID Panels sold separately. To purchase an ID Panel, click here!
Tac 2 1.5" is compatible with every snap other than 3/8" and 1/2" bolt snap.
This collar can accommodate one to two patches depending on size!
This collar is not to be used with a tie out.
This product is designed to fit medium-sized and large-sized breeds. This collar is available in the following sizes. For full adjustability of this collar it will be adjusted over the velcro:
Larger custom sizes are available per request via email.
Please measure your pet or working dog's neck with a soft measuring tape or piece of string to get the most accurate measurement. Our collar measurements are listed above in inches or centimeters.
* Refer to Sizing Guide image in product gallery to make sure your dog gets the proper fit! *
Want a little wider build? Check out our Tac 2 1.75"