BioThane Beta is a leash you need to add to your gear collection! This easy to hold material is great for the outdoors as it does not pick up foreign matter and does not easily knot. It is great for every day use, nose work, search and rescue, detection work and out on the field. This leash is extremely lightweight, easy to sanitize and wipe clean! We offer this leash in multiple widths, lengths, handle options, and snap choices making it one of a kind and 100% personalized. Make sure to grab one of these leashes for your next adventure!
Please note: Each beta line is set at a standard price and length/hardware selections will appear in checkout as a separate line item labeled "Beta Leash Personalization". While the customization app displays the most accurate color representation possible, color may vary depending on the contrast and saturation settings on your device. The 1/2" snap is not compatible with the Tac 2 style collar.
- BioThane Beta material is basically a polyester webbing with a PVC coating that makes it more durable, waterproof, easy to clean and pliable.
Some options to choose from:
- What length would you like?
- What type of snap is best for you?
- See photo for options
- Most common bolt snap for this width leash is 1/2" or 5/8"
- The 1/2" snap is not compatible with the Tac 2 style collar
- Do you want a handle?
- A handle is a loop sewn onto the end of the lead that is approximately 7" long
- A 2" loop is considered a thumb loop. This can be used to attach a carabiner or another snap to. It is also less likely to get caught on things if using while dragging.
- Not having a handle is common for hiking or nose work when the dog has a leash attached to the collar, but the leash is not being held by the handler
- It ensures that the leash will not hook onto anything while walking
- Do you want an O Ring in your handle?
- An O Ring is a circular piece of hardware made out of solid brass that is placed in the handle of a leash
- This is common for off lead training where you can attach the snap end of the lead to the handle (Around waist, shoulders, etc.)
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information. There is a 30% restocking fee for all Biothane Beta products being returned or exchanged.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments