You will never regret investing in one of these European leather leads. This is a K9 Tactical Gear design with the safety of the K9 as the top priority. This product is handmade in our shop in California, USA.
Our leather leashes should be a staple leash in your gear collection.
- All bolt snaps are solid brass
- We hand braid the snap onto the leash instead of stitching because we feel it is safer and stronger
- Thread can deteriorate due to wear and sun, but the braid is strong and will not fail
- You can also upgrade to a Frog snap
Quality Imported Leather
- High-quality leather tanned for extreme conditions
- Not affected by water, sun, or sand
- Safer than others on the market because the durability of the leather is not affected by extreme working conditions
- Does not need to be conditioned to keep it from drying out and it will not get "gummy" when wet
Some things to consider
- What length would you like?
- What type of snap is best for you?
- See photo for options
- Do you want an O Ring in your handle?
- An O Ring is a circular piece of hardware made out of solid brass that is placed in the handle of a leash
- This is common for off lead training where you can attach the snap end of the lead to the handle (Around waist, shoulders, etc.)
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments