We have found that with the general wear and tear of a K9's day, embroidered patches do not last as long and are at risk of snagging. Our heat printed and screened patches are flush which reduces the risk of snagging. Our high quality patches are printed onto nylon webbing giving a very professional appearance. The patches come standard with velcro backing. They can attach to our tactical collars, harnesses, and vests (all sold separately).
What products do these patches work with?
- 1.75" Custom ID Panel
- Patrol Harness
- Defender Harness
- Light Tactical,Quick Tactical, Quick Tactical II, Quick Tactical with Handle, E-Quick Tactical Collar, and The Boss Collar.
- Ballistic Vest
The standard size of these patches are 1.75" x 6"
All patches are screen in all capital letters.
Please include your government issued email address in your order notes when ordering .
Patch font has been recently updated (Feb. 2020) to a near-identical font. If you would like to order a replacement patch to match an older font, please specify in an email to us.
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments