Our Defender Harness is our top selling best harness and an exclusive K9 Tactical Gear Design.
Our Defender Harness was designed for optimum mobility and comfort for your canine. Designed for tracking, agitation and patrol use. It was built to not only withstand years of daily wear and tear but stand up to every type of training possible.
XS Defender - Please note the XS Defender is 1.5" webbing and available in black only at this time. The XS mesh will not be interchangeable with other sizes. When ordering click on "no mesh" then it will give you the rest of the options.
***NOT TO BE USED WITH A BACK TIE OUT***
- Fully adjustable 1.75" wide mil spec webbing
- 2 Mil spec V-Rings for ultimate strength and durability
- Forged steel slide adjuster
- AustriAlpin COBRA™ buckle
- 9kn 2500lb proof-load test buckle
- Aluminum buckle
- The front chest protector of the harness has an internal pad for the dog's comfort
- Padding does not collect hair or any unwanted outdoor brush.
- Comes standard with a handle
- Harness comes with VELCRO® Brand velcro
- Neck has a 1.75" x 6" piece of velcro on each side
- Available in Traditional or Elite Series
- The patterned webbing does fade quicker than solid colors
Defender Neck: approximate 6"
To purchase an ID Panel for your harness, click here!
Removable Mesh Backing:Would you like the Removable Mesh ID Backing?
Options of Mesh Backing:
- Standard plain mesh has no velcro or additions, it is simply to help keep the tail of the harness down.
- ID card Holder/Velcro
- One side has a plastic ID card holder sewn onto mesh, approximately the size of a drivers license card. The other side is velcro.
- Four 1" strips of velcro sewn onto webbing in the formation of molle.
This product is designed to fit medium-sized and large-sized breeds. this collar is available in the following sizes
X-Small : 23" - 26" - Please note the XS Defender is 1.5" webbing and available in black only at this time. The XS mesh will not be interchangeable with other sizes.
- Small: Girth 25"-30"
- Medium: Girth 29"-34"
- Large: Girth 32"-38"
- X-Large: Girth 36"-42"
The neck should not be fully expanded. It needs at least 3" of hook and loop to be in contact with each other.
Please measure your pet or working dog's girth with a soft measuring tape (or piece of string- then lay against a tape measure) to get the most accurate measurement. Our harness measurements are listed above in inches.
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments