INTRODUCING: THE EVERYDAY HARNESS
Known for its unmatched quality to any other low profile harness, this minimalist design has been rereleased with the highest quality webbing and hardware on the market.
Designed as a full mobility harness, it was made for the canine who loves to take a weekday stroll around the neighborhood and an intense hike on a Saturday morning. The canine who enjoys an afternoon full of light to medium agitation work to then lay around the next morning. This harness allows your canine to do it all.
Now offered with enhanced adjustability and four buckle options, you get to choose the best option for you and your canine.
Formally known as the Rigid Working Harness.
- 1" Pack style webbing sewn to 1" pet style webbing
- All five rings are black coated zinc
- Chest plate is made from our top-quality leather with neoprene padding
- All sizes come with a top grab handle
- 1" Mojave HD
- Plastic hardware
- Break strength: 1.3KN
- 1" Cobra FM
- Aluminum hardware
- Break strength: 3.5KN
- 1" Side Release
- Coated Zinc hardware
- Break strength: 2.2KN
- 1" Cobra
- Aluminum hardware
- Break strength: 9KN
- The patterned webbing does fade quicker than solid colors
- Available in Traditional and Elite Series
There is no accommodation of velcro on this harness.
This is not to be used with a tie out.
This product is designed to fit all size breeds.
This harness is available in the following sizes:
- Small Dog (Frenchie)
- Neck 14-16"
- Girth 21-26"
- Young Dog
- Neck 14-18"
- Girth 23-30"
- Neck 18-26"
- Girth 28-38"
Please measure your pet or working dog's girth with a soft measuring tape or piece of string to get the most accurate measurement. Our harness measurements are listed above in inches.
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments