Heavy Weight BioThane Beta is a staple here at K9TG. This easy to hold material is great for the outdoors as it does not pick up foreign matter and does not easily knot. It is great for every day use, nose work, search and rescue, detection work and out on the field. It is stink proof, waterproof and easy to clean.
- We use solid brass bolt snaps, due to their strength and resistance to rust
- Snaps and handles are sewn with a heavy-duty stitch and riveted to ensure a secure and durable lead
- BioThane Beta material is basically a polyester webbing with a PVC coating that makes it more durable, waterproof, easy to clean and weldable
- 3000lb break strength
Something to consider:
- What length would you like?
- What color would you like?
- Please note: the fluorescent colors did not photograph true to color
- Example: The green looks mint green, but is a true fluorescent green
- What type of snap is best for you?
- See photo for options
- Do you want a handle?
- A handle is a loop sewn onto the end of the lead that is approximately 8" long
- Not having a handle is common for hiking or nose work when the dog has a leash attached to the collar, but the leash is not being held by the handler
- It ensures that the leash will not hook onto anything while walking
- Do you want an O Ring in your handle?
- An O Ring is a circular piece of hardware made out of solid brass that is placed in the handle of a leash
- This is common for off lead training where you can attach the snap end of the lead to the handle (Around waist, shoulders, etc.)
Production lead time:
This item is made to order and hand crafted in our shop in Rocklin, CA. This product follows our current lead time, please see our front page for the most accurate time frame.
This product is available for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase if in unused and original condition. Please see our returns and exchanges page for more information.
- Signature Required is added to all USPS domestic orders over $125. If your order is over $125 and you would like to remove signature required, please add it to the notes of your order.
- "First Class International" will take 7-21 days
- "Priority Mail International" arrives in 6 to 10 business days
- Unfortunately, we have no control over any customs or import fees for international shipments